Champagne Jelly with Golden Caviar
Summer is a celebration of sunshine, good vibes, good moods, friends, and holidays! With the addition of special occasions such as wedding parties, birthdays, and graduations, a special party is a necessity!
Champagne jelly is the perfect dish to serve with an aperitif! It’s straightforward to make, it’s delicious and screams celebration!
Champagne and caviar
The greatest part of this dish is that you can choose cava or prosecco over Champagne, and the caviar can be substituted for lumpfish eggs.
You can also add some extra colour and flavour with the addition of mango or red fruit coulis.
Related: Champagne jelly with red berries
Sparkling Jelly with Golden Caviar
- 20 gr caviar
- 300 ml Champagne brut
- 12 gr gelatine sheets
- 125 ml water
- 5 gr sugar
- Soak the gelatine sheets in ice water until soft.
- Bring the water, sugar and half of the Champagne to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Whisk in the softened gelatine sheet.
- Add the remaining Champagne and immediately transfer the liquid into serving glasses or a silicone mould and refrigerate until completely set (can be overnight).
- Unmould the Champagne jelly or serve directly if individually portioned and garnish with a teaspoon of the caviar.
Nutrition for 1 portion
Highlights of champagne jelly and caviar
Serving caviar with champagne is a treat indeed! Two very special delicacies warm the palette and create a wonderful joy while eating. The salty tones of the caviar mixed with the luscious rich floral notes of the champagne are luxury at its finest.
If you like fruit jellies with your toast or crackers, then you will absolutely love champagne jelly with caviar served for a special occasion or just because you feel like it.