A heartwarming Vodka Cranberry Cocktail!
With the festive season and good company should come a special drink.
Why not try something different with a personal touch? For this delicious vodka cranberry cocktail you will need to simply prepare a specially flavoured sugar syrup. Once done, you will create a seasonal drink with festive flavours to bring cheer into the New Year!
This cocktail is a perfect substitute for those who don’t like bubbles, and for those who want to shake up things and celebrate differently!
Read also: Things you need to make cocktails at home.
Vodka cranberry cocktail with rosemary syrup
This is the perfect cocktail for those who want to add little extra flavour to a classic.
- 120 ml vodka
- 120 ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- 20 ml rosemary syrup
- 1 dash lime juice
- 8 pcs sprigs fresh rosemary
- To make the rosemary syrup; add the same amount of water and sugar (1 cup each) into a saucepan, add a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and bring to the boil.
- When the sugar is dissolved the syrup is ready. Take out the rosemary and allow the syrup to cool.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice, add all ingredients and stir well to combine.
- You can also add some thyme for extra flavour.
- Don’t let the sugar syrup caramelize, it should stay colourless.
Nutrition for 1 portion
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 8mgSugar: 15gVitamin A: 27IUVitamin C: 6mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! #culinaryambition