This mussel gratin is a perfect starter, or it will complement your drinks when served with an aperitif.
There is no need to explain too much besides the fact that gratin is an easy way to give a little bit of crunch and texture to simple ingredients.
Read also our other recipes with mussels.
Mussel gratin with parsley and parmesan cheese
- 1 kg cooked mussels on one shell
- 10 gr chopped garlic
- 30 gr chopped parsley
- 1 pc lemon zest
- 40 gr breadcrumbs
- 20 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 ml olive oil
- Cayenne chili pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except the mussels.
- Arrange the cooked mussels on one shell on a baking tray and sprinkle the parsley-parmesan mixture over them.
- Heat the grill or the broiler in the oven and bake the mussels until golden brown.