Turn this very classic devilled eggs dish into a more stylish version with smoked salmon. Still easy and quick to prepare! Great to prepare as an alternative and kids love to help with this dish!
How to boil the perfect egg? Check it out here.
Devilled eggs with smoked salmon
- 40 gr smoked salmon
- 40 gr fresh salmon skin off
- 40 gr crème fraiche or cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh dill chopped
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the stuffing in a bowl. Cover it with cling film and cook the salmon in the microwave on a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked. Let it cool down.
- After cooling the eggs, cut them lengthwise and scoop the yolk into a bowl and keep the egg white to the side. Mash the egg yolk with a fork and combine with the salmon mixture.
- Stir gently with the crème fraiche and chopped dill and season to taste.
- Fill the egg white with the help of a piping bag or a spoon.