Cocktail – Cucumber Martini
In our opinion the person who created this cucumber martini was a genius! This cool and refreshing mix is jam-packed with the flavour of cucumbers. It is important to cut the cucumber into small pieces and muddle them before shaking with vodka.
The colour is naturally green because we muddle the cucumber with the skin. You can make it even greener by adding some mint leaves. If you are not yet skilled enough to shake, you can also mix the cucumber before adding it to the shaker.
Real martini lovers won’t recognize this as a martini because this mix is made with vodka. Therefore, some will call it a vodka cucumber martini, but whatever the name, this explosive cocktail is still delicious and refreshing!
We served this cocktail with fig brushetta and goatcheese as you can see in the picture.
Related: Other vodka based cocktails
- 5 cl vodka
- ¼ pc cucumber
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- Twist of lemon (optional)
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Crush the cucumber in the shaker with a muddler.
- Add the vodka and the sugar syrup with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass or just pour if you want to keep the cucumber pieces.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice or swirl.