Sangria originates from Spain and is refreshing and tasty at the same time. We received lots of white peaches as a gift recently and sangria is the perfect base to use some of these juicy peaches!
Whether you’re at the pool, in a luscious garden or on your small balcony, let this peach sangria transport you to tropical places. Enjoy some extra sunshine in a pitcher!
We are sharing our personalised version, but you can mix and match and make it your own by adding other fruits or a liqueur. Avoid diluting the sangria with too much ice. Instead, add some frozen grapes or extra pineapple just before serving. Serve with a spoon because the fruit is really delicious too.
Related: other cocktails
White peach sangria
- Cut the fruit into small cubes and combine in a jug with the wine and the rum.
- Stir and keep the mixture in the fridge for at least 3 hours to chill.
- Add the banana just before serving and top up with soda or sprite.
- Your choice of soda or sprite will depend on how sweet the fruit is and how much it has flavoured the wine already.
- If you need to speed up the process and serve the sangria immediately, you can also add some sugar syrup or peach liqueur to balance the acidity of the wine.