Asian flavours, combined with chicken and made into delicious bite-size skewers are super tasty! The perfect balance between sweet, sour and spicy are particular to this Asian cuisine.
Chicken is most probably one of the easiest proteins to prepare so this recipe is stress-free. These chicken skewers are perfect to serve during a cocktail party as finger food or you can make larger skewers and make a weekday dinner out of them! We had fun using our tabletop Japanese barbecue but this is only recommended for small parties.
Related: Best indoor related grills
Grilled Asian Chicken Skewers
- 600 gr chicken fillets
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
- Toss the chicken fillets in the marinade mix and coat well, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken fillets on soaked bamboo skewers.
- Grill or barbecue them for 4-5 minutes on each side until done inside. Brush extra marinade over the chicken while grilling.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes before adding the food as this will prevent the skewers from burning.