Coming up with scary, spooky or creepy halloween recipes is easy! It’s simply garnishing existing dishes with halloween themed things. And it doesn’t have to be pumpkin all the time.
Guacamole is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. The addition of a smooth cream cheese turned into a spider’s web design, makes this guacamole into a halloween treat which will wow your party guests, and best of all, it is healthy too!
Serve with nachos or fresh vegetable sticks.
Related: Halloween sausage mummies
Halloween Spider’s Web Guacamole
- 1 pc ripe avocado
- ½ pc lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ pc chopped red onion
- 1 tsp chopped mild green chilli optional
- Salt pepper, tabasco
- Cream cheese
- Blend or mash the avocado flesh together with the other ingredients and season to taste with salt, pepper and tabasco.
- Divide into small ramekins and pipe the cream cheese on top.
- If the cream cheese is not soft enough, add some cream before making a spider’s web on top of the guacamole.
- You can also use a fork or a fine masher to make guacamole.